Chosen for His Purpose School of Christian Ministries, LLC
About Chosen For His Purpose School of Christian Ministries
"A generation Chosen by God, equipped for man, and empowered by the Holy Spirit."
Chosen for His Purpose School of Christian Ministries, LLC is a private Bible Institution for continuing educational. Our goal is to equip and prepare students for the work of Christian Ministry. We believe the final authority in the business of this organization to be based upon the Holy Scriptures of the Bible and the guidance of the Holy Spirit through revelation and inspiration from God.
This is not a Charter School but college level education.
ACCREDITATION: We are a fully recognized and accredited private educational institution and is in good standing with the National Bible Association- Accrediting Commission of Colleges and Universities.
1. GOD- We believe there in only one true and living God who exist in three persons- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit with each possessing their own personality and function but carry the same nature, perfections, and attributes (Deut. 6:6; Matt. 28:19; John 10:30; John 17:11; John 1:1-14; John 14:26; 15:26).
2. SCRIPTURES- We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be the true divinely inspired word of God without error. We believe they are profitable for all humanity for doctrine, reproof, correction, instruction in righteousness and holiness that those who believe may be made complete and thoroughly equipped for every good work according to 2 Timothy 16.
3. JESUS CHRIST- We believe Jesus is the Son of God who was sent to die for the sins of the world that whosoever believe upon Him and confess Him as being the Son raised by God from the dead is saved eternally. We believe that Jesus Christ entered the world through the Virgin Mary who conceived Him through the work of the Holy Spirit. We believe He was crucified, buried, and raised on the third day and later ascended to God and sit now at the right hand of God making intercession for those who believe and will come to believe upon His name ( John 3:16; Heb. 4:14-15; Romans 8:26; Heb. 7:25; Isa. 7:14; Matt. 1:18-21; Luke 24:51; Acts 1:9-11).
4. SALVATION- We believe that Salvation comes through faith and belief in Jesus Christ being the only begotten Son of God who was sent to die for the sins of the world. We believe that He was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead by God. We believe that the only way to receive the gift of salvation is through the acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. We believe that except a man is born again he can not see the Kingdom of God. We believe that the process of after the receipt of Salvation involves regeneration of the spirit of man, transformation of the mind of man, redemption, sanctification, glorification, and justification (John 3:3; John 3:17; Acts 2:21; 1 Tim. 4:10; Eph. 5:26).
5. SATAN- We believe that satan was created a perfected being who rebelled against God. We believe that after his fall, he sought out to destroy the things of God in order to overtake the Kingdom of God. Nevertheless, we believe him to be a defeated foe who has been judged to be casted into the lake of fire after the second coming of Christ. We believe him to be the adversary of all believers of Christ Jesus. We believe that during his rebellion, a host of angels rebelled along with him and now serve him in doing evil but they too will be cast into the Lake of Fire (Rev. 20:10; John 16:11; Isa 14:13-14; Ezek 28:13-17; 1 Tim 3:7)
Interested in learning more?